Hey, Mario here…
I’ve been suffering from cold sores since I was little, and I’ve found something that completely eliminated cold sores from my life.
This is my uncensored story… and how I was able be cold sore free for over 2 years now.
Note: This is just a review though… so if you’re looking to get rid of your cold sore FAST, click here to go to the official site: http://www.coldsorefreeforever.com
Derek Shepton, a cold sore specialist, has put together a tell-all report that shows exactly how to finally get rid of a cold sore in 3 days called, “Cold Sore Free Forever.”
Once I read that report, my eyes opened to all the misleading information that is out there.
The methods that he teaches to cure cold sores are scientifically proven… and they work.
I found out that there was certain things missing from my diet that my body NEEDED to fight and prevent cold sores from happening.
- Lowering my stress levels
- Keeping my PH levels balanced
- Increasing my oxygen intake using specific water drops
- What vitamins my body was missing
I couldn’t believe how easy it was to get these things in my diet too.
… and the best part is that I no longer need to spend so much money on all of these over-the-counter remedies that turn out to be completely USELESS.
That means no more paying close to $20 for a small tube of Abreva!
I’ve gotten my self esteem back, and I’m saving money at the same time…
I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve lost or forgotten where I put that little Abreva tube!
…not to mention all those other worthless products that only made the cold sore more aggravated and noticeable.
I remember how uncomfortable it was when I saw people stare down at my lips and I had one…
It made me not want to leave my house and curl up in a ball for a week at least.
Click here to see how I cured my cold sores for good http://www.coldsorefreeforever.com
Statistically there are millions of other Americans suffering from cold sores.
Here’s what I learned in the “Cold Sore Free Forever” report:
1) A proven cold sore cure that works in as little as three days
2) Diet changes to never have to worry about another cold sore again for the rest of my life
3) What to put on a cold sore TODAY so it can be gone by the end of the week. (It was in my house the WHOLE time!)
To see what it is visit, http://www.coldsorefreeforever.com
Head back over here after you’ve tried it and share your amazing results with me!
I’d love to read your success story!
Best of Luck,
They say prevention is better than a cure, and a cold sore is one of the most dreadful conditions that can attack you. This is because it will attack you when you least expect it. Cold weather and unnecessary stress are the main reasons you’ll get one of these nasty things on your lips.
Cold sores have no cure, only preventative measures to eliminate the bacteria that causes it and reduces the pain. The bacteria is eliminated to reduce the chances of future contractions, with it having no cure it’s better and safe not to catch it.
If you have suffered from it you know some of these measures so you are trying so hard not to contract it again. If you haven’t I’m going to teach you some of the measures that you can employ in our daily lives to reduce the chances of you catching a cold sore . These measures are the real cure.
- Good care. You should take good care of your body especially during the cold seasons, remember that cold weather exposes you to the condition. You can do this by keeping your body warm, taking warm drinks and keeping off from very cold things and food during cold season. This will save you a lot of money that you would use to treat cold sores by buying medical products or paying the doctor.
- Avoid stress. Stress causes cold sores and this condition affects both our physical and emotional dimension. You may be exposed to the bacteria but to reduce the chances of catching the condition and avoid stress.
- Eliminate the germs. Bacteria is the main cause, so to effectively cure and prevent future attacks you’ll need to eliminate the bacteria. Eating fresh sage combined with turmeric will eliminate the bacteria, and you can be doing this regularly to ensure that you are bacteria free.
- Routine preventive measures. Eating honey and homemade lemonade are some of the routine practices that you can use to cure cold sores. This is because of the medicinal values that they have. They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, well honey and lemonade regularly keep cold sores away.
Home Remedies For Cold Sores
Cold sores are humiliating; this is because of the blisters that they cause on the lips. They prevent us from doing a lot of things like important presentations, hanging out with our friends or even sometimes they make people have a bad perception of us. Remember, first impression matters a lot and with a disease like herpes you wouldn’t want anybody to question your morals.
With the current economic crisis it has become even difficult to provide medical care for ourselves while it’s a very basic need. Every day we are looking for ways of minimizing our expenditure to save extra cash. Have in mind that medical care is not cheap due to the increased cost in raw materials, expensive medical labor costs and the advanced ways used in making medicine and offering medical services.
To help you save extra cash, there are several home remedies that you can use to counteract cold sores. The following are some of them.
- Be happy. Don’t worry be happy, this is a good way to avoid stress. Stress triggers herpes simplex virus type 1 that also causes cold sores. This does not mean that you are practicing unsafe sex. This virus can be contracted at childhood through contact with infected saliva.This is like a dormant volcano waiting to explode and when triggered by stress or cold then you will have sores on your lips or nostrils. Try to be happy all the time at home, don’t be angry all the time and make sure that your house is warm enough to prevent triggering the virus.
- Good medical habits. Remember that cold sores have no cure, so habits are actions that we practice over and over again are important. It’s advisable that you have honey in your home and regularly use it in your food or drinks.Have some homemade lemonade regularly and eat fresh sage mixed with turmeric. Make it a habit of talking foods with medicinal value. You will be treating yourself while having a good meal or drink prepared with these foods.
Home-Made Remedies for Cold Sores
Cold sores, those small reddish blisters that appear on your lips and around them, are an incredible nuisance to be dealing with. Most people seem to advise not to take any action and let your body handle the outbreak, but it can sometimes take many days to fully heal. When having an ugly blister sit on your face for half a month just doesn’t appeal to you, it’s time to turn to some effective remedies for cold sores that you can prepare at your home.
The most important thing about dealing with cold sores is not to let them spread. Scratching or touching is out of question, same as any close contact with other people. Hands should be washed often and the cold sore area be kept away from potential sources of further inflammation.
Using alcohol or hydrogen peroxide for disinfection is suggested. Cold sores don’t seem to like cold much and anything starting from cool drinks and ending with ice cubes will help stop the spread of the virus in its tracks.
It won’t, however, heal the blisters themselves, so you will still have to endure them until the amazing healing powers of your immune system kick in and you get to be free of those pesky cold sores. And while the aesthetic side of going around your daily business with unsightly blisters on your face may be a serious problem, to be sure, the issue of their painfulness may seem more pressing in comparison.
Among the best working remedies for cold sores are those that improve your level of comfort. It may not seem as important as getting rid of the blisters, but they help clear your head from the unnecessary stress and have one less thing to worry about.
As for the promised ways of speeding up that natural healing process of our body, a well balanced, vitamin and mineral filled diet can turn out to be quite the remedy for cold sores. It gives your immune system the much needed boost and helps regulate the pH levels in your body, all of which, coupled with disinfection, cold and comfort remedies, will keep the cold sore at bay and give you a nice, blister-free tomorrow to look forward to.
Vitamins are found in foods that we eat every day and believe it or not… they are the best treatment for cold sores.
This is because of the following reasons:
Easy treatment. Following a doctor’s prescription is not an easy task because it requires discipline. It’s very hard to take your full dosage due to the following reasons; forgetting to take the medicine, you hate the pills or the pills taste bad. Vitamins are so easy to use since you take them everyday and you don’t have to follow anyone’s directions.
Fun treatment. It’s a task taking medicine everyday. Your doctor may prescribe medicine to suppress cold sores and prevent cold sores, but taking vitamins every day is so easy because you consume them in food and we all enjoy eating.
Everyday dosage. Remember taking vitamins everyday will reduce the chances of contracting cold sores.
The following are types of vitamins used to treat cold sores.
- Vitamin A. Vitamin A boosts our immune system and helps develop a resistance to infections. It prevents future attacks but you must seek advice from your doctor before using this type of treatment because taking too much of can be harmful for some people including women who are pregnant.
- Vitamin B. Vitamin B6 is very helpful in treating cold sores because it aids in the production of antibiotics that the fight herpes 1 virus which can lead to contracting cold sores. Vitamin B complex helps to relieve stress and they also promote healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin C. This is a disease fighter and a good treatment for cold sores, this is because it promotes white blood cells and promotes the production of interferon which is a natural antiviral. It can be found in fresh fruits and vegetables, lemons, strawberries and parsley.
- Vitamin E. This vitamin is very efficient because it promotes the production of the white blood cells and eliminates liquids that suppress the immune system from our body. It boosts our immune system and prevents future attack of cold sores.
Cold Sore Cures
There are various ways that people believe they can cure a cold sore, but one thing that you need to remember is that there are several ways of skinning a cat. With this I mean that there is never only one way of solving a problem. Cold sores have no cure and there are only counteractive measures you can take to prevent yourself from getting future attacks.
To effectively eliminate the bacteria that causes cold sores and relieve the pain, you have to follow specific measures. This is because if one fails or is not good for you, you will still be able to get better. There are some causes that some infections get immune to some treatments that we try to use. Hence, the methods cannot be effective again, this is also a reason why that we should use several methods to cure cold sores and improve the chances of getting better.
The following are some of the ways of curing cold sores.
- Gargling salty water. This reduces the swelling and burning sensation in the mouth.
- Eliminating the bacteria. Eliminating the cause of the disease is very effective and beneficial. You can eliminate the bacteria by eating fresh sage.
- Drinking lemonade. Homemade lemonade is a fast, effective and safe way.
- Using cayenne pepper. Gargling cayenne pepper mixed with a small amount of hydrogen peroxide is the fastest way to cure cold sore. This is because it increases the amount of iodine in your body which quickly gets depleted when one gets sick.
- Antibiotics. This is the best cure if the condition lasts for long or persists; this is because the persistence shows that the cause is a strep germ. Strep germ is deadly and can slowly attack the heart hence it’s advisable to use pharmaceutical antibiotics if the cold sore persists for more than a week.
- Honey. Raw honey mixed with tea and lemon to add flavor is a simple curative measure since honey has medicinal values. This is a simple cure since honey is readily available and sweet, it can also be used for children who don’t like taking medicine due to its good taste.
Cold Sore Remedy
There are several remedies that you can use to treat cold sores, homeopathic remedies are the best remedies that you can use plus they go well with conventional medicines. Cold sores are normally visible or recognizable by the presence of fever blisters.
It’s good to treat fever blisters at its early stage but sometimes it may be difficult depending on the area that they have appeared. They are some blisters that appear on our faces while some appear in the noses or throats. Those that appear on the face are easy and fast to treat since they are open, those that appear in areas that are hard to reach are difficult to treat since you will only notice them when you have been greatly infected.
The following are the types of homeopathic remedies and the time that they are taken.
Cold sore remedies at its rudimentary stage.
- Natrummuriaticum. Stops and prevents fever sores rudimentary stage and used after the sores have been exposed in the sun.
- Apismellifica. It’s commonly used to prevent the blisters from forming therefore it’s not of good use when the blisters have already formed.
- Rhustoxicodendron. It’s taken every day in most of the herpes infections.
- Lachesis or Sepia. This is suitable for women who are about to have their monthly periods and taken once a day.
Cold sore remedies after it has shown its signs through blisters.
- Arsenicum album. Are applied when the blisters coke with some inflammation and they are small and many.
- Rhustoxicodendron. Are used continuously until the blisters form a crust.
- Borax. Used when the blisters appear on the mouth or lips.
- Calendula tincture. Used to soothe the pain caused by the sores and it’s applied on the skin.
Remedies for cold sores after crusting has started.
- Mezereum. Used when the blisters are filled with a white liquid are forming a hard like crust.
- Graphites. Used when the blisters are filled with a yellowish liquid and have a crust that’s associated with a stinging sensation.
- Prevention remedies for cold sores. These are remedies that are given to reduce stress as stress is the major cause of cold sores since it triggers herpes virus 1.
There are dozens of products, available over-the-counter from pharmacies or on prescription from your family doctor, that claim to be cold sore remedies. Yet the little blisters that can be so annoyingly uncomfortable are caused by a virus.
Even those people with a basic medical knowledge know that it is very difficult to treat a virus. The only option is usually to let it run its course.
It is very difficult to treat cold sores once the blister has actually appeared. As with many viruses, the herpes simplex bug which causes cold sores is much more likely to attack when you are feeling ill, tired or just a bit run-down.
The best and most effective of all the cold sore remedies is to keep yourself so fit and healthy that the virus never has a chance to attack; though in reality this is almost impossible to achieve.
The next chance to defeat the herpes simplex virus to to use one of the anti-viral cold sore remedies, which usually comes in a cream or lotion form, as soon as the first signs of the infection show themselves. Strangely, the first symptoms of a cold sore is not the appearance of the blister itself, but a peculiar tingle around the lips.
As soon as you notice this tingle, apply the cream and you might manage to stop the virus in its tracks. At the very least, a quick response to the virus should keep the cold sore as small and painless as possible.
People who have only recently been infected by the virus may take some time to get used to the early-warning tingle, meaning that the cold sore will have appeared before they have chance to respond. Once the blister has appeared, anti-viral creams containing active ingredients such as aciclovir or penciclovir have little or no effect on the cold sore.
After that, the best cold sore remedies are creams which take down the swelling, reduce discomfort and keep the are clean to prevent infection and promote quicker healing. If the cold sore is really uncomfortable then the sufferer can always take over-the-counter painkillers until the blister starts to heal.
Finding the best cold sore treatment
Cold sores are a common condition which affect millions of people; although it is linked to the herpes virus, it is not connected with the sexually transmitted disease of the same name. It is the herpes simplex virus type-1 which causes cold sores and the herpes simplex type-2 which is responsible for the STD.
Some people are embarrassed to seek help for cold sores because they are worried about the doctor asking how they “caught” the virus – when the fact is that cold sires can be passed by the briefest of touches, such as a kiss between family members.
There is no reason not to seek medical advice if you have been infected with the herpes simplex virus and are starting to develop cold sores. There are plenty of options when it comes to cold sore treatments, which can either relieve the symptoms or promote quicker healing.
Because they are caused by a virus, no cold sore treatment can claim to be a cure, but there are products available either over-the-counter or on prescription that can speed up their disappearance and deal with any discomfort the patient is experiencing.
Many prescription creams contain active ingredients called Aciclovir or Penciclovir. These are the most efficient types of cold sore treatment as they are anti-viral creams, helping your body’s natural defenses to fight off the virus and clear up the cold sore as quickly as possible.
Other creams and lotions are more likely to promote healing by keeping the area as clean as possible and preventing infection while painkillers can be taken if the cold sore is uncomfortable.
Cold Sore Cures That Only Take One Day to Work
Millions of people around the world are interested in finding information about a cure for cold sores and online resource authors are eager to provide lengthy articles with promising titles on the subject. Ways of treating cold sores are abundant, but the virus that causes them, herpes simplex, is left unaffected by any of them. All cold sore cures have been put to the test to see how they work and clear up any myths surrounding them.
Blisters can be treated with ice and comforting remedies, but those are only symptoms of the herpes simplex infection. The sad truth is that no actual cures for the virus exist in the world today.
On the other hand, its outbreaks are not too dangerous and can be made even milder if the right treatment is applied to it. Just don’t get too carried away with cold sore cures and let the body handle the healing process.
Alcohol and hydrogen peroxide, for example, are excellent cold sore cures, because they prevent the infection from growing. They need to be applied several times a day to work best. Just make sure not to overdo it, as alcohol is known to dry your skin, which isn’t too great either.
Speaking of which, chapped lips may increase the risk of exposure to the herpes virus, so dry air at your house is not welcome. In case there’s nothing to be done about that, you can always use lip balm. Cold sores are also known to spread through human contact, both directly and indirectly, so sharing kisses and tooth brushes is just looking for trouble when one of the people involved has a cold sore. Sometimes as much as a single touch on the skin can be enough for the virus to be transmitted.
It’s good to be prepared and know that there are various ways to rid yourself of cold sores, but the unfortunate reality is that no amount of cold sore cures can prevent the same thing for occurring again. To safeguard yourself against these extra troubles, you must be vigilant about the conditions in your home, as well as the people you spend your time with.
Other than taking these measures, the only foolproof cold sore treatment is to wait for the virus to run its course and for the cold sore blister to heal. Once you have had one cold sore that means that you are more likely to have another one in the future as the herpes simplex virus stays in the system.
Prevention is one of the bets cold sore cures, and keeping yourself fit and healthy, by getting enough rest and eating a balanced diet, will keep your body in shape to fight off the virus when it does attack.
Cold sores, the small blisters which appear on the mouth and lips, are an annoyance for sufferers, even though the common condition is not a serious one for most people.
They can be uncomfortable and many people are embarrassed by their appearance when they are having an outbreak of cold sores. Finding the best cold sore treatment, to speed up recovery and clear up the infection as quickly as possible, depends on what stage the virus is at.
In the very early stages of a cold sore, the blister is still invisible but the sufferer may notice an unusual tingle in their lips or mouth. As you get used to what this tingle feels like, you will also become better at treating the cold sore virus before it really flourishes, causing the unsightly blisters.
As soon as you notice this tingle, apply an anti-viral cream to try and halt the spread of the virus. The best cold sore treatment creams usually contain one of the two active ingredients Aciclovir or Penciclovir.
Sometimes the cold sore will appear anyway, but the quick application of the cream will probably minimize the size of the blisters and also help them to heal quicker…
Once the tingle stage has passed and the cold sore has actually appeared, these anti-viral creams are no longer any use. The best cold sore treatment at this stage is simply to try and keep the cold sore clean to prevent infection.
The blisters are like open cuts and any germs getting inside will only stop the cold sore from healing effectively and will probably add to the sufferer’s discomfort. Cold sore pads are available from most pharmacies, and these have a double effect on the unsightly blisters.
Not only do these pads, which are stuck to the skin over the area where the cold sore has appeared, contain an ingredient which is designed to keep the cold sore free from infection and to promote healing, but they cover up the blister in the process. Most people with cold sores are most concerned about how unattractive the blisters can be, so these medicated pads are the best cold sore treatment if you have a special event to attend and want to look your best.
What Is The Best Cold Sore Treatment
Even the best cold sore treatment can only keep the infection from spreading and reduce the risk of more outbreaks in the nearest future. Still, it’s necessary to know what they are so that your experience with cold sores can be a bit less painful and unpleasant.
Some basic ways of dealing with cold sores are applying comforting remedies to the blisters themselves. They will take care of the pain and let the body’s immune system deploy all its force to fighting the virus infection, which may just be the strongest weapon available to you in the war against cold sores.
Also, take care with your urges to start scratching the blisters. The less you touch them, the quicker they will heal.
Sadly, no amount of treatment will make the cold sore go away forever, but it can get can get as close to it as possible. Several antiviral drugs are known to reduce the potency of the herpes virus that causes cold sores, making the cold sore outbreaks shorter and easier to treat.
It’s still important to take these drugs as soon as the first signs of infections appear. Available as pills, liquid or ointment, these drugs might be the best cold sore treatment currently known to us, but you can still go one step further with treating cold sores.
Applying hydrogen peroxide to the cold sore several times a day will help keep it clean from more infection, holding ice cubes to it will ease the pain and antiviral drugs will reduce the length of outbreaks, but if you want to possess the very best cold sore treatment out there, you should look into ways of fending off the infection while it’s barely taken place.
Remember the feeling that you get when your lips are covered in blisters. The surface of your skin feels soft and irritated. Most of the time, this sensation occurs before any visual symptoms of cold sores appear.
By not ignoring this feeling and immediately applying all the treatments for cold sores outlined in this article, you may escape having to hide your face from others and walk proudly, knowing that you defeated a cold sore in its inception.
Effective Cold Sore Cures
Anyone who suffers from cold sores understands just how unpleasant those little blisters that appear on the skin around the mouth can be. They may look small, but unless you can act quickly and apply cold sore cures, the blisters can soon spread, becoming painful or even infected.
Once the virus that causes cold sores is in your system it is there to stay, so it is a good idea to familiarize yourself with the options when it comes to cold sore cures. Old hands – people who have suffered with the condition for years – will tell you that when it comes to treating cold sores, the most effective treatment is prevention.
This goes as far as trying to make sure that you stay as fit and healthy as possible, denying the virus any chance to act. As time goes on, you will notice that the cold sore blisters are more likely to appear when you are tired and run-down, struggling with a cold or feeling stressed.
This is because your body is at its weakest at these times and the herpes simplex virus, the cause of cold sores, can emerge from its hiding place attack…
Although there are lots of creams and potions that are advertised as being cold sore cures, really none of them are able to treat a virus. The best they can do is prevent the blister from becoming too noticeable or uncomfortable, promote healing and prevent infection.
The best creams on the market are the antiviral products that contain Aciclovir or Penciclovir, but these only work if they are applied in the very early days of the virus, before the blister appears.
First-time cold sore sufferers are probably wondering how you can possibly apply a cold sore cream before you even have a cold sore but there is a tiny clue that a blister is coming, if you know what to look out for. A tingling in the lips or the skin around the mouth that feels a bit like pins and needles.
As soon as you feel this tell-tale tingle, apply your chosen cold sore treatment – and hopefully the medication will stop the blister from developing, or at least keep its size to a minimum.
Welcome to my cold sore treatment blog.
The truth is, I’ve suffered from cold sores for almost 12 years before I finally came across information that changed my life forever.
Cold sores are now a thing of the past and I want to help everyone who suffers from this get rid of them too.
I’ll be updating this blog shortly so stick around and check back often!
Say hello to the new you